Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Zombies

I do not like zombies, I do not like zombie stories and I do not like zombie parties.

I can't reason with them (zombies), they don't make good pets AND they keep wanting to eat my brain! Like, what is it with them???

I know 2 good zombie movies. Both are comedies about nice zombies with nice people...

Last night's dream was not nice:

I thought I was looking at an episode of the Walking dead. No, I wasn't. It was all quite "real."
Two humans, a black woman with big lips and a hispanic man (some kind of a mexican maybe?) were cooking a piece of corn (the whole corncob I mean...) on a frying pan. Thay were screaming and coveting it in a really crazy and over theatrical way. I looked over to the corner of that small kitchen and saw a bald man covered in dusty leather clothes and ash scrubbed all over his naked body. I looked at him a bit longer 'cause he seemed to be eating the wall but actually he was eating a piece of pipe or somekind of a long, thick tendon... I thought it was from a cow. He kept chewing at that tendon and growling at me, the others were fighting over the piece of cob and that's when I saw it. The man in the corner was a "zombie follower". He was wearing someone elses skin! He had this bolero of skin on him and he was also wearing "pants" of some sort... the skin on them was the wrong way around (front to back). Yäk!

I didn't feel too good. What the hell was I doing there with these idiots?! I felt sick and passed out for just a moment... I woke up on the floor. Slowly I opened my eyes. I saw the two other people hanging from the roof... or what was left of them. They had been gutted. Legs had been cut off, arms too. Skin ripped off but the head was still hanging there, brains missing... The piece of corn was lying on the floor and both of their torsos kept shaking and moving at it. What ever was left of their heads ans faces was still trying to get to that piece of food. The woman still had her upper lip left as she tried to scream at that cob. The man had only the top of his face left but both of them kept staring at that little, yellow delight... The gray "zombie-lover" looked at me and stepped down from his table where he had sat and eaten his "dinner". Something he found in one of the other humans...

I woke up like lightning and went to the toilet, put the light on and washed my face.

Shit! What a bad dream!  
:(






No comments:

Post a Comment