Monday, August 26, 2013

Houston, we have a problem

I'll just illustrate this story and you'll get the picture...

This morning I got up and went for a walk. It was the last day of ketosis and I wondered how it will go...
"Hur ska det gå?" (+6C)
I had a normal day at work... but around 3pm it started. I felt weird... I drove over to my PT around 5pm and everything was still "wrong". The party areas of my body are having their cleaning days right now so for some reason they have gotten everything else all messed up. My plumbing doesn't work anymore! All my waste disposal units are either stuck or shut down! Great :(

WTF did I eat... or not eat?

Gates to glory

empty and knows it (head included)
So now the day is almost over and I'm on my second trimester... The baby is due any day now OR in 20 weeks. Which ever comes first...


- help - I can feel it moving...
I know all things take their time but this is just stupid. I do not need a tummy THIS big just before bed and I can't understand why bleeding like a stabbed pig has to affect everything else... 

Females: all f*cked up some of the time...

But I'm not giving up. NO.
First I'll just wait this out and if nothing moves the way I want it to... I'm gonna give it a reason to move ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment