Saturday, August 3, 2013

7 days out

1 week out from my next BANANA! :D

I'm so happy :)

So it was leg day today. I went to my favorite gym in Lahti
http://www.kuntokeskuskm.fi/

The AC there was perfect for my work out and still the sweat just kept flying...
I keep killing my legs to get them ready for next week's carbs. I'm still on really low carbs (today and tomorrow are still left) and we won't start filling me up until Monday. Uuuh, Magic-Monday!

Legs:
oh, that leg day face :/

good shoes these Pleasers, I can't brake them

so that's what my hair looks like... hmmm

I've heard that a person can flip out and do crazy things when she or he is on really low carbs for a while. I've even heard that their world can flip up side down in a second! I don't know but it sounds really crazy to suddenly... ooh, aaaargh!
:O

FLIP!
Aaaaaargh!... whoah, is that what they meant?
Whoah... what a flipity-flip.


back to basics...

Gosh, I look thin.
I think?

Or maybe it's just the dirty hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment