Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Would you love a viking girl?

Maybe I should do something different with my hair for Sunday?
having my glutamin with some water (secret businesssshhhh)

I need to grow my hair longer


I even FINALLY got a proper work out done!! AND I even shot short films. I feel sooooo good now that my tummy is getting better! :)

Laugh all you want :D
I did ;)
having fun at the gym :)



and more fun ;)


there's always time for some fun and games... :)

I feel about 68-72% back in the game! :) Tomorrow I'll be up to 80 or 90 %!?



back side is starting to fill up nicely :)

I'll get big legs some day <3 next year I'll be Bigger :)


flat tummy: happy Miia


I think I'll try and keep things as simple as possible and as FUN as I can make it ;)
My diet sure won't get in the way :D
Or work. I have Thursday and Friday off and I was even clever enough to remember to take Monday off too... This way I can cool down and drink a million gallons of water after the competition and not worry about going to work looking like I've just come from a long trip to a German BB-house.
No, not B&B, BB as in Big Brother. You know, that house where they lock you in, give you alcohol and videotape your most shameful moments and then sell them on TV... I would look like that happened to me if I went to work on Monday: Half my make up still stuck to my skin, all brown and dehydrated. Smelling like glaze oil and bananas. Muttering about bright lights and bikiniglue... and Germans.

I'm sure I'm better off staying home and waching an old Arnold movie like Conan the barbarian <3

No comments:

Post a Comment