Thursday, February 6, 2014

The 18th week

well, someone's been busy growing...  
it will get rough when I have a lot more weight in the front... I guess I'll have to start doing some sets sitting down? I don't want to hurt my back. 
still enjoying the feeling of Power :) 
metal's 50kg vs. my 60 kg. 
At some point I'll have to cool it and ease off on the Big weights :/
dip sets with "extra weight" ;)
 
I can still do different lifts and I enjoy doing them. As time goes by I'll change my routine But I will not stop Doing my routine ;)
It's all in the little things at that point and one BIG thing will be to keep my muscles stretchy and soft A.K.A. "get a massage!" :D

a very boring video about my second heart:
it's doing over 140bpm while I'm closer to 70bpm... nice <3

No comments:

Post a Comment