Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The ultra sound looks like a girl... cat?

I had set the alarm for this morning for 06:30. I hit the "shut the F*** up!" button at 06:30:05. My dream was about my next ultra sound appointment. Honey can't make it this time… I think he's in France? So in my dream we were at my mom's place and she had a home-ultra-sound-gadget! She said it is pretty "strong" so she held it 30cm away from my belly and didn't point at me with it at all… The picture was clear as day. Greenish 3D video played on her telly and I shouted to honey to come and take a look at our… hmm, kitten? The humanoid was totally normal from head to belly, but the rest of HER looked like a female cat. Oh well, we looked at her as she yawned and made faces as she slept. Cute little thing she was <3 Our special kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment