Thursday, February 20, 2014

Drowning the dead

I went corpse hiding again... This time we used the arctic sea, heavy chains and dirty ropes.

The weather was clear, just a light curtain of flying ice crystals covered the lower sky so that the sun's rays spread out like a yellow mist.
We were dragging bodies on the ice. Each body was tied to the same long chain with heavy ropes and barbwire. The chain had spiked balls on it here and there and it was getting harder to drag these humans 'cause they kept gathering ice and snow as we went on.
The ice was thick but I could hear it cracking over the sea. Someone in the front yelled: "We're almost there!"

My hands and arms were killing me. I looked at one of the dead bodies. He looked like a wooden puppet... a bit Korean... What?

The man in the front stopped. We were at the end of the ice. The sea made the ice go up and down like a wave. I was scared. What if we fell in too?

The first body was thrown in the sea. A vortex sucked him in and as I lifted my hood I could see something familiar about him. The body we drowned was Stalin. He even saluted us as he sank. The chain yanked and the rest of the bodies were now pulled in by the first one.
I saw a Korean ex-leader, Napoleon and some other dead bodies...

I took a few steps back just to be sure I was safe...

www.green-travel.info

No comments:

Post a Comment