Tuesday, February 18, 2014

59,5kg

Morning weight: 59,5 kg.
Last dream of the night: zombies (I shouldn't have watched Walking dead again... darn)

Dream:
I was part of a large group of people, "survivors". We had labs, electricity, clean water, gyms, doctors, cars, big buildings and computers... pretty much we lived in a Dick Tracy cafe... (yes, I had the strawberry shake with a lo-oong spoon) Kids were running on exerciser mats to get faster and I saw a small boy getting his back snapped back in shape by a physiotherapist or something. Everyone was in great shape.

A thin, dark haired girl was sitting by the door. She got phone calls and texts from someone all the time. She had a brother on the out side. My dream showed him to me:

He was harassing a small girl on a field. He had already started to change. The skin around his mouth and his eyes weren't doing too well. The little girl was very scared. She kept throwing pieces of her dead mother at the guy (hands, feet, a bit of her neck... No, I DON'T know why she was carrying her bits around).
The half zombie brother had a doctors coat on. He was a top researcher in this zombie problem and he had solved the problem with the virus. He KNEW the antidote!

His sister sneaked out of our building and got her brother in. He wore a face mask so we couldn't see his badly changed mouth. But I knew. I knew he was changing.

He got straight at work to make more antidote. His sister was showing changes now too... her legs were starting to get weaker and she couldn't see well. I don't know why the others couldn't see that there was something weird going on...


    

No comments:

Post a Comment