Thursday, February 6, 2014

subspace dreams

I've had some Weird dreams about this "kitten" inside me... She/he feels like a kitten when she/he is doing her/his (oh fuck this I'm calling it a IT).. when it's doing it's cardio or what ever.

One dream was about Chucky (yes that killer doll-thing). He was my baby, he had a bad rash and was burned half way down his back. He kept bleeding on me and I kept changing his shirt... yighhh-aagg.

In a nicer dream I had a plastic baby. I could pull it out of me through my bellybutton (outchz-aargh!) and push it back in. It was about 12cm long and didn't look alive :( but the doctor said that he was fine and just needed an "air bath" every day for the rest of my pregnancy. No thank you.

Some dreams are truly NICE and sweet to look at. I even wake up happy. The child can be of any age between 2 weeks to 24 years. She is always a girl/woman.

Today I don't have time to get my workout done (2 jobs and all) so I'll just go nordic walking after 8pm. The weather has gotten all "warm" again (-4C) so it gets too hot to run and too cold to walk. (I don't have good clothes, nothing fits right with this belly)

Gosh, do I hope I have some of those NICE dreams next night. Last night was all about training soldiers again and they kept wearing the wrong clothes! They looked like civilians! :( That's not right! Not in MY platoon.... mrrrr...




No comments:

Post a Comment