Monday, February 10, 2014

The other child

I dropped off a pair of skates and a helmet to Honeys son's daycare before work...
I saw him (Honey's son) playing there and he looked hmmm, different. All the furniture is smaller there and there are other kids there too. Maybe that's why he looked a bit hmmm, younger... And I noticed that I felt something in my heart. A small, warm gust of "love" maybe?
Propably just a reflection of hormones since our cub was kicking around behind my abs.
Soft kicks and Really fast boxing seem to be a fun thing. Last night it pushed its head up so that I had a pointy bit in my abs for 15min...
Funny little thing.
I hope it has enough fluid to swim around in. Last week I had to reach for my sunglasses and I squeezed my stomach And its inhabitant to a 2D world for a sec... Sorry babe. I needed my sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment