Monday, February 10, 2014

2 jobs

I work as a masseuse at nights... well for one more week. Then I take a break from my number 1 job and concentrate on my studies on becoming the Best masseuse I can be! (and start working longer days as a masseuse) It gets tiring… 7-8 hours at the office and then 3 hours at the "spa"… I have not been able to push in an extra workout (for the early mornings) 'cause I would get TOO tired to do the shopping, feed the car, look at some crazy dreams, watch my favorite shows on TV, cook food, eat it, pack it, wash myself, wash my laundry, do my "muscle maintenance" and take care of Honey and our family… To be totally honest, if I squeezed a morning HIIT in there I Might be able to make things work, but the truth is that I do NOT want to risk anything this week (yes, it's just one week) nor do I want to make my Honey feel bad or neglected. I'll just forget cardio for ONE WEEK and make sure that I eat well, recover and LIVE and Love and all that other soft yummy stuff too <3 The little humanoid sure loves to dance today…

No comments:

Post a Comment