Sunday, February 23, 2014

The baby came out on week 20

Last night I gave birth... I'm not sure how the baby came out but it was out.
I thought I had a c-section but  I couldn't find a scar. I knew it did pop out the old fashion way 'cause I didn't feel a thing.

My belly was flat and my six pack was back :)
The baby was sleeping upstairs (we had moved to a new house) and I kept forgetting that it was out now... I left the house several times to do our shopping and to wash the car etc. I came back every time to take the baby with me. Aargh, I felt so STUPID when I forgot it...

I was really forgetful and even forgot it in a cafe (I put it up stairs there too... a nice, small, French cafe with a romantic spiral staircase in the middle). GREAT coffee! <3 I must go there again some night.

For some reason I had tubes attached to my belly. One went across my abs horizontally (20cm long and 2mm thin). Mom said that I needed it to keep the circulation of blood cool enough for my ovaries (?). I had two smaller tubes on my sides (2,5cm long and 2mm thin) to aid with my digestive system. I was a bit worried that they would just snap off from wearing pants but they were really firmly stapled to my skin and I could look at my blood flowing through them. Interesting. I could even feel my own heart beat in them. :)

The last dream of the night had to do with evening dresses and high heels. I had problems finding new clothes for parties. Most of the dresses I tried on were SO short and thin that they showed Everything... But I liked them: Bits of silky cloth put together with chains and leather. The shoes had spikes on them and straps. AND the dresses were on sale: 13,50€ for ANY dress!. I bought the M size in both black and white. I took pictures of them again to show Honey after I wake up... but just like Every time before. I couldn't bring the pictures or the camera with me from the dream world... Darn!



No comments:

Post a Comment