Thursday, February 27, 2014

nice belly

21 weeks
I don't like the feeling of my abs stretching... it's not one of my favorites. 
I'm fine in the morning but by night time it gets uncomfortable.
Especially if I drink a lot of water AND eat a lot before bed time. And yes, I LOVE to drink and eat before bed time 'cause I have to wait a whole night before I can get some more :)
My morning weight is still around 59,5kg (I'm about 162cm tall) and my bed time weight is around 60,5kg. 

Not a lot, but I've got a few more weeks to go before we'll see and touch this beast in side me... It's been kicking around every few hours today. Some times I could swear it has a cardio machine in there or a boxing bag?! 

Tomorrow is a fun day for me. I'm driving down to Kotka to check out the humanoid's sex (or is it gender, what ever) :)
I'm hoping for a clear, precise, accurate guess. If they could at least give me 99%? 
It's no use knowing that it MIGHT be a girl but they couldn't tell or that it almost looked like a boy but we'll see... I guess the CLEAREST result would be a BOY with a BIG thingie... that can't turn into a girl later on, can it?
...but what ever they find I hope it's healthy, happy and DOESN'T have any cardiovascular exercise equipment in there!  




No comments:

Post a Comment