Monday, September 16, 2013

In MY dreams, Mika Nyyssölä!

http://www.mikanyyssola.fi/?page_id=506

The last time I saw Mika in my dreams was months ago. He held a Back posing lesson in a big room with mirrors all over the walls and I got dizzy all the time. Oh boy, was I tired after that dream, 8 hours of BACK POSING; wide back, double biceps, one-armed Arnold pose, big back, spread back, butt tuck, air suck, vacuum up, oh god…

So last night when I saw him again, I wasn't sure what would happen.

I was walking around in a big, old shopping center, looking at shops and cafes. Smelling the foods and getting the feel of the life (outside competition diets). I can eat now, in my dreams I mean. I can have whatever I want! Hihiii!
I walked around and came to a big ice-cream café. "Crazy-cream" was its name :)
Just next to it was a café type of shop, red walls (fleshy red) and big sofas. The kind of sofas that if your weight is more than 150kg you can still get up from one of them AND look good sitting down :D Bodybuilder safe. Even the material repels protein shakes and sweat so they never get dirty, HAH! Perfect! I found myself MORE interested in this "Body-café" than the ice-cream place next to it.

I walked in and touched one of the sofas as I walked passed it. Rock hard, but if I sit on it, I bet it'll soften around me and hold on to me with a pleasant squeeze… ohh. On the back wall there were rows and rows of jars and bags of protein, carbs, boosters, recovery bars, "body-candy", prefilled shakers (what a good idea!) as well as gainers, creatine and all that you might need to put together any kind of cocktail for a better body…
The longest wall was mostly windows; taped with the stores logo (some kind of a white wave or something) and there was a coffee machine right by the window. I walked to it and noticed that every time someone gets coffee, they see a BIG gym on the other side of the street (we were 5 floors up, so you see a lot of things). I wondered if I could buy a shaker with a perfect blend of supplements for my next work out…
I heard a rumble for the back of the store. Boxes falling, a metallic CLANG! and a Arnold like Aaarghh-ghh-ghh… could it be!? Arnold is in my dream?! I couldn't move. I was so excited :)

I stood there in the middle of the empty store. (It had just opened 5 minutes ago so I guess the usual customers were still home?)

Then I saw him. I'd recognize that dude anywhere.

Me: "Dude!" :)
Mika Nyyssölä: "Hey, welcome! Please, have some coffee and look around freely, this is my new store *****. I hope you'll find everything you need right here." (I can't remember what the store was called…)
We had our conversations in Finnish and I can't remember Everything so I'll make this short…

Me: "Oh, wau. This is YOURS? It's amazing."
Mika: "Thank you, it took a while but eventually I decided that it was time to try my own wings, hence the logo."
Me: "Oh, gosh. Can you give me a short tour through the supplements? I'd really like to buy a prefilled shaker for my back day…"
Mika: "Sure. I have everything and anything you might ever need." ;)


We talked and talked about supplements, HIIT workouts, training in general as well as competing. He gave me tips on my posing practices and carb loading. We had some of that coffee machines coffee (he had never had any, yet, it was so new.) and we decided that it was "mmm-Goooood-duuuude". Hah :D

Oh boy, did I have FUN! He's like the cooler brother in the Wolverine family ;)

Last time I saw him IRL, in real life, at the EXPO I couldn't stop looking at his beard. I think I have a Thing for beards and mustaches. A useful thing to have up here in Scandinavia… I always beg my Honey to let his beard grow on his longer vacations. In a week he looks like a terrorist or a homeless person. What is the matter with me?

Here, look. Mika had a back day:
http://www.mikanyyssola.fi/?p=8553 

Just to share a moment of my real life… when I shook Mika's hand at the EXPO I was AMAZED of how SOFT his hands are!!! :D
It was like shaking hands with Mr. NICE or some kind of an Ambassador of Happiness. I've held babies that have worse skin than him. Incredible (or then I've been given some pretty HC babies to hold???).

No comments:

Post a Comment