Saturday, September 28, 2013

Slander and bad fish

About two nights ago I saw a short dream about an ethnic restaurant. I was gathering food to my plate (buffet) and there was almost nothing left. Just wet salad and dressings... The cook brought me some left overs from the kichen. I could see that the fish was half raw or spoiled...
An older guy was drinking beer by the window and constantly yelling out stupid stuff about the restaurant keeper and his ethnic back round.

Odd... I didn't do anything. I just stood there and hated the food.
I could have gone over to the guy (I knew I was sleeping) and thrown him out of the building ...maybe through the window :) but no, nothing. I just hated the food and did nothing. I heard my bus leaving. I missed it.
The dream ended. AND I didn't eat anything AGAIN.

Stupid dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment