Tuesday, September 24, 2013

lift me, lift...

I had a dream about elevators... twin elevators. You could walk through them if they were on the same floor and you could jump from one to the other -if you dared- when they were on the move... no doors and no back walls. The back wall was open and the other lift was right there... less than 1/4 of an inch away. I didn't jump and I didn't use them. I felt faint.

I did lift weights today! :)
I saw my PT and we had a shoulder work out in Lahti. My left shoulder is "stuck". I have to have it "opened" or twisted back to its right form... I can flex it but some of the muscles just don't get a pump. It's like they can't get filled with blood or something... I'll fix it. Later this week.

It's sad how bad everything looks on camera... IRL everything is so 3D and pumped and pretty :)
but in pictures: blääääh :P

feeling weak after the work out...

stupid phone...

makes me look SO SMALL...

happy camper @ www.kuntokeskuskm.fi
I'm sure my car will drive me back home if I just ask it really nicely? ... it's so cold and dark... and I'm so tired...


No comments:

Post a Comment