Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How many bicycle crunches can you do?

I haven't been feeling too well lately.. sore throat, headaches from hell...
I took a day off from work and 3 days off from sports... I'm calling my bodybuilding "sports" now :) I'm hoping that it will inspire me more and give more reasons to find new ways to work out and to enjoy the outside life as well! Plyometrics or Track day or Streching day should be Just as fun and interesting as a "normal" day at the gym. Well not a whole day, just an hour... but what an hour that usually is <3 ... oj... :)

my latest project is finished
I saw Nicole Wilkins in my dream last night :)
We were at a big, white gym finishing off our work outs. Everything was red, white and blue. She was on the mat doing "boxing crunches" and I did negative crunces on a bench. She stopped after getting exhausted and asked me in a clear voice: "How many bicycle crunches can you do? I mean utill you cramp up or fail?" I stopped and just looked at her. I heard everything in FINNISH. She spoke perfect Finnish! :D

I stuttered a bit but answered her in Finnish... I noticed that it felt so odd to use Finnish, that English words kept slipping in to my speach and eventually I just flipped back to English... She laughed and we kept swiching back and forth between Finnish and English in our conversation. We did the cool down streches together and walked back to a huge mansion after the work out. I think it was our accommodation? We were on a trip or maybe it was a school of some sort?

Anyway, it was a much better dream than two night ago when I was stuck on a long train, bound for Siberia and the train was full of circus folk. It was a Super Freaky burlesque party all the way... Especially the bearded women should have kept their clothes on... yyyh :P







No comments:

Post a Comment