Monday, September 2, 2013

The best EXPO I've ever been to :)

I'll write more later... I'll just let the pictures tell their story first :)
H2O for 5 more minutes... (saturday)

Mr. 3 :)
got 2nd place


Mr. Probody :)



Top 5 Nordic Pro 2013


I went to the Nordic Pro with my friend Bruce <3


I got my super tan from this lady, Nina Tanner <3
nokoninnu@hotmail.com
Det var jätte bra! ;D

team K&M

V.I.P. humans... ;)

Mika!

Mika!!

Mikaaaa!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reetta and the cutes Swedish dude ever ;)


I forgot my pants some where :D


Nina & no pants ;D


"pants" and my PT :)

this is food

ice creeeeeeeeeeeam... <3

I love the feeling of going back home after a PERFECT WEEK END <3<3<3<3<3

a small glass of wine ;)
(it's only 7% don't worry)


2 comments:

  1. Oli kiva nähdä. Tsemppiä tuleviin koitoksiin. Virtaa sulla ainakin on vaikka mihin! Varsinainen Duracell-pupu.

    T. Mika Nyyssis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AA patteri ;) Odota pari vuotta ja voit katsella mua sieltä C pattereiden osastolta! :D

      Miuku

      Delete