Saturday, August 3, 2013

My little helper

Here's Frank the sacrificial sleeping bag.
working hard to dry...
I'm driving over to Lahti Kuntokeskus K&M (my team gym) today. I have my last HC leg day and I'll do some poses and keep practicing my T-walk. Tomorrow I'll drive there again and finish my week off with an arm blast from Pluto: So cold and hartless that even the sun seems to have forgotten me... and then some poses and walks and all that stuff that I've been practicing for months now. Well, practicing and practicing, from the start I've made it clear to myself that I'm here to have fun with this fitness stuff and as long as it's fun I'll keep at it ;)

Next for some fun driving in a car with no AC, but it IS the cutest E30 in the city...
AND don't forget about the cool sun roof AND electric back curtain! Hihii!



No comments:

Post a Comment