Friday, August 16, 2013

"Who is your daddy and what does he do..."

A quote from Arnold there ;)

Gosh, I love Arnold <3
Oh, How does he DO IT, so well that I always try to GET TO THE CHOPPER when I hear him say AAARHGHG-AG-AG... GIVE THESE PEOPLE AIR...!!

My PT Mr. Samuli Koutajoki
Some of the first conversations with my PT went something like this:
Me: "Can you give me 4-5 hours of your time next month and go through my body so that you can tell me what is good and what needs work."
Samuli: "Yes."
Me: "Can you help me build my legs beautiful?"
Samuli: "Yes."
I was sold. And he got booked for the next year...

He sees me every week, I see him twice a month. Now in competition season we see weekly but some of the talks and guidance is done without booking a specific time... I just hang around his gym after my work out and we share a "PT-moment" kind of like this one:

Samuli, lifting weights back to their places at his gym: "Hi, Miia. How do you feel? You look pumped."
Me, drinking my recovery drink: " Hi! I feel great. I had this cool dream last night about being at here at this gym with Nicole Wilkins and guess what... It came true :)"
Samuli: "Good Miia, keep it up."
Me: "Sir, Yes, Sir!"

Nicole, me and Yasemin the day I decided to compete THIS year :) 31.5.2013

I've been dieting for 8-9 weeks now... Still got 2 weeks to go 'till my next show.
Will it be the last one for now... who knows. I know I'll still keep training and enjoying the Fit life :)
So should You! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment