Friday, August 9, 2013

1 day out

FYI this blog is still in that Pasific Rim TIME so what ever I write before 1000 (here in Finland) keeps jumping to yesterday ;)
Ans NO I'm not going to fix it!!!




It's "checking the packing" time :)

Got up at 0600 and started eating and drinking...

My bag looks big 'cause I have to bring alot of towels and dark linen with me. I also need clothes for moving around while protecting my skin as well as clothes for living normally and traveling after the shows... plus all the make up and hair products and blaa blaa blaa... and I have two cooler bags coming too. One for today and the other for Sat+Sun.



Morning movie:

chilling with the Expendables ;)

I still have to prepare Monday's meals before we leave and prep the bed for Sunday for a tired and tanned sleeper...

I guess I could do some laundry too and wash the sauna... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment