Saturday, August 3, 2013

The melon lady

I had a dream just before I woke up this morning and started to wait for the alarm to ring... (I had to wait an hour 'cause I had set the alarm an hour later than usual.) Stupid clocks...

I was walking up metallic stairs and this woman kept creeping up to me. I think it might have been an escalator but it wasn't straight, it went up with a twist...

Well, I kept kicking the woman in her knees with my heels 'cause she kept coming too close. When we got all the way up I saw that we were in a big mall. I said to the woman: "I'm sorry that I kept kicking you but you were coming too close and I DID try to climb faster..." She said: "Oh, you weren't kicking me down there. You kept pounding me in my stomach!" That's when I noticed that she was VERY preagnant.
Me: "Oh my God! I'm so sorry!!" I felt helpless with this idiot with a stomach the size and shape of Frank "the little helper". Her responce: "Oh don't worry about it. I get this all the time." Then she almost fell back down the stairs but was JUST saved by some other person coming up...

Weird idiot?

Or was I the one with be problem? Kicking people without even noticing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment