Friday, August 16, 2013

X-country skiing

No snow yet...


It's about 4,5 months since I've last skied... It was a nice day...
Last night I had a long dream about skiing at night... I followed other peoples tracks and my lamp was not good. All the turns and twists in the tracks were a surprice. Some tracks lead to wrong places ;)
I kept going, I had good skies :)

I also had a long dream about meeting the president of Finland on Finland's birthday. I was at this huge party and I was queuing so I could shake the president's hand... I was a bit nervous about stepping in to the lights 'cause I knew that the party was being taped and cameras were all over every ones faces and dresses... I was hoping that some one would know "why" I was there and "who" I was. 

a good way to start the day... :)
Hunger is back... a storm in my belly... a black hole begging to be fed. I can't. I have a feeding schedule. I will not deviate from it. :)

Now for some green tea and Wipeout.


No comments:

Post a Comment