Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Eat, eat, eat

I'm so hungry that I could eat a bag of nuts... with chili. It doesn't sound like much but if you knew me well you'd understand that this does not happen... like ever. All I've done is that I've dropped the porridge from my breakfast and added some normal cashew nuts to two "drop points" in my day... Last night I stood by and looked at my friend Anu (she is a vegetarian in real life) eating a juicy chicken and she didn't share one bit of it with me :( I had a crooked cucumber, ugly tomatoes and some kind of indian bread (naan bread?) and she JUST wouldn't share any of her perfect protein... So I had nothing. I didn't even eat that hot, soft bread I was holding. Oh, GOD! Why!!?? Why dreams like this? ...I think I'll be in ketosis in a couple of days and things will get A LOT easier. :) Just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment