Thursday, August 22, 2013

My thanks go out to You! ;)

Here goes...

I've been on a competition diet for about 10 weeks now. I started this journey last year when I met my PT, Samuli Koutajoki. In January I decided that I Will compete this year but I didn't know that I'll have so many other things happening in my life that I'll actually jump off the wagon for about two months. By June I was back and asked Samuli if he thinks it's too late to compete.

During the year we never stopped working together even when I took it easy. So with the help of some good luck and old friends I started slimming down to a smaller and stronger ME about 2 months ago. I've "lost" about 2-3 kilos on this road to Lahti (since X-mas 2012) and we've (Samuli and I) kept this whole journey as a Great learning experience for me and my "synaptic cat".

Everything has (mostly) been easy and energetic. Sometimes the days stretch from 6am to 9pm but this is usually because I like to keep working all the time and I'm not the type who takes whole weeks off just to get ready for a show. I need my vacations for my "real life" not just for sitting around home and wondering how to put my hair or if my nails match my bikini. Sorry girls… :P

My Thanks go out to:
- Samuli Koutajoki and his family for all the support and knowledge I've gotten over these months. www.kuntokeskuskm.fi
- HoneyBabe for loving me even when the carbs get me (or I don't get them)
- Mom for these super genes and butt!
- Mr. Bruce J. Oreck the U.S. Ambassador to Finland for all the mentoring and that amazing American "R" I love hearing when he speaks
- Noora for taking me to the coldest place I've ever been to http://lafemmefitale.blogspot.fi/2013/07/gh-gh-gh.html
- Mika Nyyssölä for being who he is www.mikanyyssola.fi
- Sportlife.fi for their products and a great team spirit - Nicole Wilkins for saying to my face: "Go for it. You look good."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger for making the best movies in the Universe
- My cousin Mikko http://www.pakkotoisto.com/copper/thumbnails.php?album=39
- Heidi and Jari Sorsa for all their mentoring over these months
- Johanna Koskinen and Sampo Kirjovaara for guiding me when it felt like the map is upside down
- All my true friends for sticking with me and all my stalkers for keeping me on my toes…
- Sofia Virtanen for being such a pro with her camera http://www.sofiavirtanen.fi/
- Minna Hirvonen for having the softest hands and super talent for making things (me) look good http://www.glitz8glam.com/
- Joutseno Power fitness and Hakke for being there when I needed to lift something heavy. http://www.powerfitness.fi/ (I used to live there)
- My BMW E30 for always taking me to the gym and back even after a hellish leg day…
- And all those innocent chickens that got killed in the making of this body.

No comments:

Post a Comment