Thursday, August 8, 2013

2 days out

rain and warm air = allergiesssssgh! 
What a great morning. I think I woke all our neighbours up by sneezing my brains out while leaving for a short walk around 6:20... 

Today's morning movie:

One of the best "James Bond" movies he ever made...
True lies :)

Oh, Arnold :)
"Get to the car!" ;D

I'm cleaning the house today and washing the sofa covers. I also have to prepack tomorrow's foods as well as the whole week end. I'll get some food for Sunday night and make sure that Monday is covered when we gat back later on Sunday. Monday starts a normal work day and a normal week... :) Maybe a banana will be waiting for me here on Sunday... A glass of Pepsi would be nice too. I could mix them together, add some icecream and make a milkshake!! Oooh! Happyness <3



No comments:

Post a Comment