Tuesday, August 6, 2013

No magic tricks... just hard work

I got some help with my competition make up from an "old friend" of mine :)
Minna Hirvonen, who's done most of my make ups in the past, gave me a hand to hand tutoring lesson on how to NOT F up my face next weekend :D

Where we were:
http://www.lehtomaenhiuspiste.fi/

I love her for that. She really had to squeeze me into her schedule and I learned a lot!! Her blog on beauty and life is here:
http://www.glitz8glam.com/
It's in Finnish but she takes very good pictures and shows everything she uses so you can follow her tutoring just by looking at the pictures.

gosh my nose looks like a giant handle...
We worked for 2 hours. First she did my make up and told me how it's done... then I washed it all off and I repeated the make up and she helped me with the tricky parts. Perfect!
(and then I washed it all off again so I won't look like a mother of newborn twins when I drive home...) 
Now I just need to repeat this with 3 coats of Jantana on me and a very dry mouth...

Oh, by the way, today was B&B day: Back and biceps :)

1 comment:

  1. about that mother thing... I only did one eye so it WOULD look bad in traffic...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete