Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The moon



planetsforkids.org
 I had a dream about protein powder.

I was standing around in the street holding this huge, green sack full of soy protein. In real life I'm not that fond of the taste but I keep a small supply just in case I run out of all my better stuff (like this morning… if I don't get my shipment today, I'm stuck with that soy crap for a while). Praying… Well, in my dream I held that bag, looked at its table of contents and heard a voice behind me. A man's voice said: "…To make things BIG like the right testicle of the Moon…" o_O

What?

Oh boy, was I scared to look up into the sky! But I did. The moon was up, all bright and yellowish. And hanging beneath it was… nothing! Oh thank goodness.

What a weird dream.

1 comment:

  1. My new protein is in the mail! :D No soy sacks from the moon for this girl, no way! Yes! :D

    ReplyDelete