Saturday, July 20, 2013

The biggest cock on Reeperbahn

I feel blind sometimes... looking at the mirror, trying to remember how things were, how they are now, how I look... I feel blind sometimes. It's a good thing my PT knows me and shows me how things really are :)

Right eye: blue, left eye: green
I tried out some competition makeup ideas today... I'm going with the green eyes :)
My bikini is over a week late now but when I get it I'm sure it'll go really well with my green makeup. I still have to glue all those millions of cute little gems on the bikini ... I wish it was here already.

So I paid for my two bottles of Jantana (I used Biancaneve's web store)... and all I got in the mail was ONE! FRELL!!! I got so angry that it almost spoiled my work out (and day).... murrrr, I took that "hate" and used it to my benefit and had a crazy work out. HAH! In your face, Mr. Bad luck!!! I sent the firm a short e-mail and told them to send me my stuff, Now. I hope they answer me on Monday. First thing in the morning. I hate it when people make small mistakes like that.

Tomorrow I'm going to Lahti again. I don't know what kind of work out I'll get. It's a PT-day. All I know it's going to be GOOD :) After the work out we get a "lecture" on competing and someone is getting a tan. It's going to be so-ooo cool. :)

Last night I went to Reeperbahn (again). I saw the place this summer but now I went in my dreams. In real life we saw that street that's off limits to "normal women". In my dream I was walking on that street. I didn't get it. That street is weird. There was nothing special about it. Just cheap women in under wear and small roosters running around and having small cock fights here and there. I looked at one a bit longer. He had a huge wattle, he was mostly black in color and he had "small flames" in his eyes. I took a step towards him. Something suddenly stopped me. It was like I was stopped from afar. Another rooster was looking at me. He had a big, blue, rock&roll "hairdo", he was mostly white but had blood red wing tips. He turned his head a bit side ways, like he was wondering about me, about my motives for being on that street. He knew I didn't belong there. Very slowly I walked over to him and gently picked him up. His claws were like on a hawk or an eagle but he didn't hurt me at all! He felt warm and small when he leaned his head to my breasts and listened to my heart for a small while. I knew I picked up the right cock on that street. I picked up the biggest cock in the neighborhood. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment