Saturday, July 27, 2013

Jellyfish pancakes

I made pancakes last night. Bill Cosby was there to tell me HOW and WHY. HAH! :D
Gosh, he talked and talked and talked and did all those things he did in the show (you know, thoes funny things that he's known for...).
www.myllynparas.fi

He wanted me to fold the pancakes up like springrolls (very thin, lace like pancakes!). So I did. Every one of them. They were like little pockets and we took them to the table and all the Cosby children would gather around and scoop red jam in to them and eat them with sugar... I got nothing :(
But I got to spend quality time with BILL! Nice! :D


I've had two VERY SAD dreams. They are almost alike... maybe my mind is trying to tell me something?

Dream 1: a small alligator is caught with a net, some women in a small Amazon village take him out, they talk and laugh together and they show no respect to the animal. The alligator turns to them and clearly tries to say "don't kill me, let me go". But no. The women (biches) keep talking to each other and stab the alligator on the head and start skinning it before it's dead. They skin him all "wrong" and ruin his beautiful skin. Stupid women! I hate them! I woke up crying.

Dream 2: I'm swimming under water. I was told to look into the eyes of dolphins. More then 20 dolphins are floating around near the bottom of white sand. They just "swim" there, close to each other, facing the bottom and I look in to their eyes. Beatiful, big eyes with dark rings around them that work as a way to tell them apart. Like different tattoos. They talk to each other and something startles them. They swim away faster than I can follow... I'm caught in something. It's a big, blue plate and I can't move. I'm lifted from the sea and I'm lying flat on my side. I can see Portuguese men talking to each other, laughing and chatting. They keep repeating the words "juupa-jaapa". I can't understand why they are letting me die here. I try to look in to their eyes and beg but they don't care. They think it's interesting to see how I dry up. I die as a jellyfish. I woke up crying again.
www.itameriportaali.fi


Fucking dreams! Can't eat anything and innocent things keep dying for NOTHING!

I did go to my favorite (BIG) library last night too... It's even bigger now than before! Someone's been renovating? I didn't go to the comic or astronomy areas this time ;) I looked aroud for a book by Sigmund Freud. A book about dreams. Didn't find it.

I went to a book store in real life today. They were fresh out of Freud!! Misery...



No comments:

Post a Comment