Monday, July 15, 2013

Hunger


Mayor's Gym, Helsinki
 Jep... It's here. 6 meals a day and you would think that I'm happy... nop'?
I'm hungry from about 2pm to 9pm. At least on rest days.
They are the worst.

I forgot my EAAs at home this morning so I spent my lunch hour in the car getting them :)

I had the MOST horrid dream about teeth last night! I actually DID THINK that it was real... brrrr iiik. Horrible.

In my dream I was standing in front of a mirror at home an just feeling around my teeth with my tongue. I think a dental palce had fallen out or that I've just chipped a piece of my molar on a piece of chicken bone or something.. Suddenly I could feel more and more little pieces of tooth in my mouth and I ran in to the toilet. Several teeth and bits of teeth fell out of my mouth on the floor and I could feel all my teeht cracking and sliding out of their places! Aargh. I couldn't believe this! A small dog came from behind me, snuffed at the teeth and looked at me with sorry eyes. I still thought that IT WAS ALL REAL! I looked back at the mirror and smiled with no teeth. My lips kept going in side my mouth because they had no teeth to support them. I was so unhappy :( I knew I could fix this with dentures or something but then my gums began to swell! Huge light pink gums bloating out of my face with dark purple holes on them where my teeth used to be :( I looked like a bad balloontoy.

Aargh, I was still so deep in my dream that I was trying to fix things by cleaning up the mess (half blind behind my swollen face) and thinking if I could just call a dentist and get some help tomorrow...

I don't know what woke me up. Maybe it was the dog. We don't have dogs. Or maybe it was the reality of feeling teeth in my mouth that redirected my mind back to reality...










No comments:

Post a Comment