Monday, July 22, 2013

Burlesque vs Bodybuilding

It wasn't the best day but I made it through a good, HARD work out...

Firts of all my bra is too big now... it keeps falling off and not doing what it's supposed to do, "braing". Also my shirt was my "sleepy-nam-nam" shirt... That means I forgot to take my gymshirt and top with me to work. It also means that I wore my nightclothes to work, HAH. :) I had the wrong socks = kept falling off. (I threw them in the trash at home.) My hair got so electric that it kept going in my nose and flying around my head... Damn hair! Get sweaty or get out!

So I kept flashing my boobs (or what's left of 'em) at old cops who were at the gym with me and blowing my hair around with my lips so that I looked like a anteater most of my sets. Stupid day. I should think about going into some sort of show business later on in life... it didn't even feel odd to flash around... I've done nude art before but maybe burlesque could be a nice thing to try when all this fitness stuff gets too hard and boring? ;)

STILL! Like a good girl I got through my shoulder work out, had fun with my abs for a while and did some "feel good" poses and T-walks :) I felt good, days are getting a bit harder and I am tired every day but everything feels good and healthy :)

smile or get out... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment