Monday, July 29, 2013

Going offline...

I'm thinking about shutting down a lot of my networks. Just 'till the shows are over. I'll keep this blog up for sure! But others like Facebook and other "stupid" stuff can just dry up for a while... I already stopped reading everyone elses blogs last week (EXCEPT Mr. Mika Nyyssölä at www.mikanyyssola.fi hihii, he's so much Fun!).

I'm just taking a breather. I don't feel like reading about how someone ate a banana or how little they have energy left or if they feel good or bad or what color their shit was this morning... I just don't wanna know!!!

I'll get back to all that stuff after I'm done with MY stuff :) ...oh, I am allowed to read my own blog too.

Here's a pic of "red on red"  a couple of mornings back.

Yes, I have a thing for Sweden...
We found this huge bull yesterday by the sea shore. "Voima sonni" I believe it was called. Those are steps going up to it's chest, you can climb in.
Hamina city's big balls

No comments:

Post a Comment