Friday, July 26, 2013

Ben and buddy

It was +12 degrees this morning. Hot, hot, HOT J
I found a little, tired worker outside the door when I left to start my day with HIIT. I guess it got tired and just slept at "the bar" for the night?
buddy
For some reason - unknown to me - all my morning HIITs have gotten a lot easier… Nice! I can start running up the hill a lot sooner (it used to do two walks and 3-4 runs). I'm actually running all my HIIT spurts and it doesn't even feel hard. I'm quite happy with this, quite happy indeed ;)
 

After the competitions I don't think I'll find it interesting anymore to get up and run up a hill at 6 am. Maybe I'll HIIT up my mornings on the weekends but keep them in the evenings or after my workouts during the week? We'll see. I think I could keep this blog up even after this fall is over and winter starts to push its cold fingers up my skirt… brrr, I don't like cold things. I don't even have AC in my car. But I do have a cute sunroof!
 
Ben
The recovery banana of the day is Ben. He had a small accident when I separated him from his lover Bill (he's tomorrow's recovery banana. I'll tell more about him tomorrow). I think he had some kind of a "snap-accident", he hasn't spoken since the breakup… Must be in shock? He and Bill had a complicated and fast engagement: grabbed in a hurry from the store, thrown in the back of a car and then again tossed around and laid to rest beside a bunch of GRAPEFRUITS! (Auts, sorry about that.) So he's going to be a bit lobotomized 'till I finish him off after my back work out.
My diet is going really well. I feel energized and fresh most of the time. Yesterday I got a bit zombie--ish when the clerk at the postal service couldn't get her things straight and I could just FEEL the energy flowing out of my body and mind. Or maybe it was just sweat. My dinner was still in the store and I hadn't even showered yet… gosh, she took forever just to lift my package (of supplements) out of her shelve and in to my arms. I even dropped that darn box 2 times before I got it opened and I wasn't even surprised to see that I had ordered stuff (over a week ago) that I had already bought from a store 'cause: 1) I had forgotten that I had ordered them, 2) I got sick of waiting for them.
I tried to take a cool "morning tummy" pic this morning but it seems that I can't make anything pop. I'm getting empty but I still have power left in me. So no cool pics in the morning but maybe I'll get my phone to take some pics of my "empty back" at the gym. Gosh, it must look like a flat canvas by now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment