Sunday, July 7, 2013

Less than 5 weeks out

Still soft all over the place... I guess that's normal since I'M THE ONE looking at myself ;)
I'll see my bikini today.
It's green. That's about all I remember.

I don't feel bloated or "fat" after yesterdays loading. My weight stayed about the same and I'm energize and calm. The dreams I had were softer than before:
I was in a huge mansion or castle, the tour guide told about the hand painted wallpapers and Persian rugs. Everything was old and dirty, falling apart and romantically ugly. I was touching the beautifully hand painted walls and the tour guide said that the original inhabitants are still here. I asked "in our memories or as ghosts?" Guide:"No, they really still live here. They are very old. More than 300 years, but they stay alive. Here, look." The guide opened a door to a very small room with and old and dusty bed. It looked like a child's room. Some one WAS sleeping in the bed, under the heavy covers. The guide lifted the blankets and we saw him. He looked like a small gray alien but he was covered in old paper or his skin was made out of some kind of gray flaky stuff... His eyes were huge but filled with some kind of glaucoma. He mumbled "hhngh?" and tried to lift his head in a weak way.
The guide covered the original inhabitant and we continued with our tour... I kept wondering if that thing in the bed could live this long if he was taken out of this old dying house...  

No comments:

Post a Comment