Saturday, July 6, 2013

Black rain

All my dreams keep having the same theme: night and rain... last night it rained huge drops, the size of a tennis ball. I kept running so they won't hit me over the head. It's soft water but it comes down so hard that it wakes me up sometimes.
Went to another hotel again, it's not the same where I keep getting stuck in the lift but a really nice one. I was late for something and my luggage kept unpacking itself when I wasn't watching. Eventually I was late for checking out as well and the taxi didn't wait and... blaah. I never knew where we were or why but I do remember that it was important.

Next night I'll keep my luggage to the minimum and try to avoid the lifts ;)

Hopefully I'll see my "dream car" again and have a change to go for a long ride. I really like my SS Camaro. She's a bit different in all her dreams, but she sure can purrrrRRRRR...

I'm loading 500g carbs today so I have BIG expectations about next nights dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment