Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dude, where's my bikini?

I went to a "ladies gym" last night. Listened to my own music (can't take that radio shit they play over there) and kept it real: Quads and calves + poses.
Sweat, sweat and örrrgh-purrg… I must have been a horrible/dirty sight for some of the ladies over there 'cause I really didn't care about moaning and groaning in my last reps. I'll go again, next year.
We watched a Japanese gore movie last night. Samurai Princess… cool. Ok. Fun J Japanese <3 I must find more later this year. I'm sure they're better after two glasses of wine ;)

Last night was a nice run through about a competition gone wrong… In real life I've been making lists, week schedules and thinking well ahead. Well I had all these papers in my dream too. I had just forgotten to print them! F***!
It was competition day already. I don't know who packed the bags but I hope we had everything. We were at the competition "palace" and people were starting to arrive. I was 2 hours away from stage time and I was still in my normal morning clothes. I saw some girls who had their makeup and colors on and others who only had a good tan. The rules had changes again and every one was allowed to have 1-3 helpers back stage. I brought my husband, my bikini maker and her best friend who I've never seen before… (In real life you can't bring anyone, you have to be in a team and the team will get a small number of backstage cards depending on how many people they have competing. And you can't have a male helper back stage if you are a girl and vice versa.)
Well, then it starts. First I notice that I'm quite late for everything. No makeup, no color, and no loose clothes to wear over my bikini… shit, I think I even forgot my JanTana home!? I went through my luggage and felt a bit stupid because my PT had told me that certain things must always be the first to pack. You DO NOT forget your "stage stuff". None of my "helpers" seemed to think I was in a hurry. I had to push them in to a shower room to start coloring me. They walked SOOOOO slow and while I took off my clothes they had disappeared? L As if that wasn't bad enough I took my clothes off in front of a window and some smelly old drunk kept staring at me, winked and gave me the thumbs up. I gave him a "V", got away from the windows and wondered where my helpers went.
I found my JanTana in a pink shampoo bag and my bikini was in a paper bag. …well, it didn't help much. I had forgotten to glue on the crystals. I only had a few crystals here and there and the top bit was torn!? Aaargh. I started to slap on some of the color but I forgot to put on rubber gloves. Auts. I'll have stupid hands for days. I tried rubbing my hands on mu tummy to get most of the color off. I looked for gloves in my bags and all around the room… I got everything covered in self tan L the shower room looked like a shit storm had passed through. Oh no!
Then, FINALLY, my helpers came back and left the door open so that anyone could walk/look in from the street (yep, it was a weird shower room). Me:"Where were you?" Them:"Mr. Big man came. Bull Mentula is here. We wanted to see him and just look at him." Me:"Great… do you mind helping me out before I make a bigger mess out myself?"
I don't know how the dream was supposed to end but today I'm printing out every paper I've made just so I won't forget to pack my stuff and that I'll be on time and ready J

Oh, I went to the dentist this morning. No, nothing fell out or exploded. She just told me to keep brushing my teeth 2 times a day and to keep flossing more.
FYI: that dental chair is soooooo comfortable, mmm-m, I could just sleep in it for hours... :)


...and no. I still haven't gotten my bikini. The lady is sick but I think I'll call her friend and ask about it. Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment