Wednesday, July 10, 2013

High Intensity Rest day

Yesterday was rest day… well that's all there is to that. I got hungry like a horse on the moon and fell asleep after my supper.
Last night I went to several different places.  Around 2am I had a bad dream about an old dog being covered with wet, French, greenish newspapers and sitting outside on a rock in the cold and snow. I went to look at him and I remember wishing it wasn't a dog but a baboon. I pulled the wet papers off the thing and it was one of my old dogs! He was very happy to see me and I took him inside to get warm. I knew the people who lived there would not like it but I didn't care…
Later the same night I was fixing a railroad track on a very small wooden bridge with a bottle of hair conditioner ("for stronger and healthier hair"). I also wiped the snow of the tracks ever so lightly… I only removed about 5cm of snow on the inner side of the track and made sure that the snow was as pure white as it could. I got up and wondered if the train will be on time. I wasn't worried about getting hit. I was sure I'd hear it. I climbed down from the bridge and walked to the side of the track. Suddenly the train was already there! Pushing through the snow the gust of wind and shock threw me on my back. It sure was on time but it was electric. It practically hovered over the tracks as if flew by…
Just before I woke up I took a bunch of kids to the mall with my car. I was doing them a favor and didn't think much of it. It got a bit weird when they started filling out papers and asking about my car all the time. The little wankers wanted to buy my car!? I said I won't sell but they kept filling out the papers and said "we'll see". Just then four men with machine guns appeared to the far side of the parking lot and started shooting in the air. I looked in my jacked and saw a Heckler & Koch MP5. Just for a moment I thought about defending my car but I shouted to the crouching kids "Get in the car. We're getting out of here!" I jumped in the driver's seat and slammed the door. The men were on my side of the car about a hundred meters away. Suddenly Mr. Patrick Stewart (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Stewart ) sat down next to me. WTF I he doing here?! I tell him to please let the others get in too (my car has only 2 doors, but the back seat takes 3). "No" he said. WTFingF? "Mr. Patrick Stewart!" I was nearly yelling "I'm the driver, I can't get up again." "No." he replied. Me: "You are the number one captain of the Starship Enterprise for me. Please help these people get in the car." Him: "Ok." So I drove off with a back seat filled with idiots screaming like monkeys, car full of bullet holes and me trying to keep my cool and not have a Trekkie moment in front of Mr. Stewart who seemed strangely calm. Maybe he just needed a ride anyway.
Later, after we got rid of the idiots and I left my car at the shop, Mr. Stewart and I were walking in a city of sand. The sun was hot and the sky was light blue. There was fine sand everywhere and it got in to every little thing you can imagine. A small gust of wind kept the sand moving in our feet and Mr. S. said "Nnggh, this stuff really gets in your nose doesn't it?" I looked at him and saw that he had a ring of wet sand around his left nostril. I agreed: "If we're going to stay here for long we should probably stop trimming our nose hairs."
http://www.startrek.com/database_article/stewart

1 comment: