Wednesday, January 14, 2015

the horror the horror

Screaming, yelling, running... my legs give in, crawling, screaming with a mute mouth as I scrape the floor boards with my finger nails.

I had a stupid nightmare.

I even woke up screaming... it was more like a murmur with some heavy breathing.

I wonder why I can't scream my lungs out when I'm asleep??!!
Why is that?
Some kind of an evolutionary thing maybe?

So what was the problem?...

I was checking out a new museum. Some kind of a wooden mansion... all the wood was from sunken pirate ships. The artwork was some old junk too... just left lying around.
I saw a piece of a mammoth bone. It was probably an ankle bone. Brown and black. Shiny even.

It moved. Rolled on the floor and started coming towards me.
I screamed.

I tried to run but the bone kept rolling around me and I couldn't leave the (large) room. I did not want to touch it!

The bone grew into a femur by the time I woke up trying to scream and run in bed.

What a stupid reason to get all worked up... an old bone.

I wonder what it really was?

No comments:

Post a Comment