Saturday, January 17, 2015

Cabin fever

I haven't yet felt any kind of craziness that might come with being a stay at home mom.

I quite enjoy being home and doing stuff with baba. We go on short trips almost daily and we see people  (friends and strangers).

It's my last night of GVT. I've saved the best for the last. 
It's Back day.

I've spent a good part of the day crawling around on the floor with baby. (Not the best prep for a back day)... He's So close to doing it by himself  <3
I've heard that babies go bananas when they learn to crawl!! :)
I hope I'm home when he gets it :)

We started a new "hobby" with the older boy.
I've been wanting to spend some Useful time with him (I just don't enjoy PS3 games or small cars too much)... so we started Home school :) 
I get to spend time with him and he has a chance to learn and Show his skills in writing, reading and math. There's no stress and plenty of great moments stuffed into that 30 minutes. And he gets a small reward for his work too.

Win - win.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment