Saturday, January 3, 2015

A heart wants what it wants

I wrote this a while back...

Kiddo is sleeping.
I could just do that too... or go to the sauna and relax...
No.
No rest for me.
Today is a long day.
A family member went to heaven a while back and his body was given back to the ground today.
I couldn't go and watch. Too painful.
I do things my way. To me it is the best way.
I morn in a deeper, more private way. Funerals just make it worse. Less gentle on my soul.

I have a long week ahead of me... no rest. No BS. Next Friday morning will end it. I'll get my 3 days of rest and then it's time for week 5/12.
Nearly halfway.
Can...Will I see results? Who knows. I see some already ;)

This is more than just a journey into a different style of fitness. This is more than just a program of diet and exercise. This is a way to learn and a way to teach myself about life and my body (the only one I have). I don't count calories and fuss about reps... I'm making my own history. The story of Miia.

No comments:

Post a Comment