Wednesday, January 14, 2015

About feelings and learning

We live and learn.
But stay true to yourself. ...don't let the world or your job or anyone push you around. Look into your heart and dig around in your feelings often enough. Be a better you. Take risks.
Eventually, your life is All that matters  ;)

I learned today that my workouts are rough enough but that my diet is slobby and that since I'm down to 57kg this morning I should. ...hmmm, take it easy for a while?.... NO :D

I rested yesterday because I was starting to have problems waking up around 9am. So I went to sleep earlier and baby and I woke up as early as 9.30am :)
The point was to wake up around 8am.

Monday's leg day feels like it was a week ago although my legs are weak and stiff. So Today is a good day to make my pecks into minced meat... the German's are still here (all week) so all I have waiting for me is Volume and pain.

I'll go to the gym earlier tonight. We'll see how crowded it is. ... I need a super workout but even more than that I need Food and a good night's rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment