Monday, January 12, 2015

I'm on CT's list

2 nights ago I walked into the weirdest fitness fest I've ever been to.

An old amphitheatre that had a hotel built over it. The front doors were heavily guarded. Big, metal doors. It would be a mini workout just to get in there...

I walked passed the guards and heard them say "oh... it's her. It's ok. She's on CT's list... wait. Can she bring a that knife in with her?..." I had a massive jungle knife hanging on my belt.

They didn't follow me. I pushed my way in.

The view to a large amphitheatre with a black stage looked a bit spooky to me. I couldn't tell if there was a burlesque show or a posedown happening up there... There were people everywhere. Girls didn't wear shirts. Only bras. Everyone had a tan and most of them smoked. I think everyone was drunk? Smiling and singing... the show ended and another one started. A small, blond woman came on stage and started singing.  People stood up and yelled happily. Some men even threw off their shirts...
Protein drinks were given away to everyone and the air was now thick with the smell of tanning oils and candy (some kind of a new carb loader, I saw some bags of it by the front doors...)

There were 3 other exits to this theatre. The didn't have doors and all of them led to a French garden right outside the theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment