Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Yes, I'm training HERE. It's a GYM ain't it?

I go to the gym to train like an animal... like a person who knows that she wants to be better and bigger than yesterday.
I don't see how that is weird.

People should let others go to the gym and LIFT!

I get this sometimes:

A human: "You look like you're really lifting there..."
Me: "Tä." I take my earphones off...
A human: "...you look like you're really training. Is it heavy?"
Me: "Thanks? ... Yes. I like it like that." I crank up the music...
A human: "I just... hmm. Öö."
Me: "Have a good day." :)

***

I've done some posing lately again... at the gym I mean. People who know me don't care anymore but there are always some who seem to not like it... too much.
I can't help it. If I want to be better than last time, I need my poses. :) It's only 10 minutes.
And there's no point in posing at home alone in dim lights and not smiling enough... :)

I want to be the best I can be. So I smile and I pose. I practice to be the best. :)
The gym was so crowded that I couldn't take pics with out some one else being in them so I took some in the showers...
DOMS in my legs from yesterday <3

today: upper body - push


No comments:

Post a Comment