Thursday, October 3, 2013

more zombies and a fitness competition

The fitness competition was over by the time the dream started.
The longer girls had the stage and music and cheering filled the air. I looked around the back stage. The lights of the main stage slightly flickered in the back walls and the floors were covered with zigzagging cables that had been quickly taped to the floor and each other. I did my best not to fall over in my high heels. My huge hairdo sure didn't help. It kept getting in my face and eyes. Damn hair!

 A girl was sitting in the dark by a table back stage and crying about not making it to the finals. She kept repeating the same words over and over again: "I can't believe I didn't make it. I can't believe I didn't make it…" I told her to stop crying about nothing and to concentrate on the Now. :)

I gave her a short lecture about "wiping the table with the bad memories and setting up a nice serving with the good ones as well as the Next good memories she will be having soon when her recovery period kicks in to gear…" I even found some paper wipes and cleaned the table in front of her just to make my point. She stopped crying and started mumbling about not having any paper wipes of her own.

This is where the dream got weird.

I remembered an old house by the hill not far from here. I think it might be a motel. Somehow I knew they had paper wipes in their kitchen. But the road there was not safe anymore. Half the people of the world had been wiped out by a plague… the ones that had survived didn't have it any easier. Every time someone dies of an accident they turn in to zombies. Some of these zombies have also been seen in the city we were in. This meant that we couldn't walk, but I had a car. :)

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Toyota_Land_Cruiser_yellow_vl.jpg


An old and rusty Toyota Land Cruiser: a total disaster, but the electric doors worked fine and it was great at driving over dead walkers.

We left and drove over to the house on the hill. (BTW her bikini was AWSOME! Dark green. Holy Christmas Cow she looked stunning.)

We saw one walker on a field (it was stuck in a ditch) and heard from the locals that it was the only one creeping around the city. The walkers aren't shot any more (this used to be the norm). Actually they're left for the drunk drivers to hit. (Yes, weird dream.) Personally I don't drink and drive and I don't think that anyone should either! Not even one little drink! …but I'm not too sure about not hitting a zombie if I see one. I don't think I'll ever see one …I hope so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment