Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Jesus is a zombie and Rats Olympics

Jesus!
I haven't seen him for 25 years and now he shows up as a ZOMBIE! :(
Last time we saw he showed me "my place in the world".
I was one of the workers on the darker side of the mountain. Here's how it went (remember, this was 25 years ago, I was still a kid):

There was a large opening in a thick forest, a field of some sort… the sun was shining and I felt warm and happy. I walked to that opening in the forest and saw people working around a big mountain of sand, sacks, clothes… stuff. I'm not sure if they were digging or sorting things out but it looked important. A man walked over to me. It was Jesus (he looked like your basic, thin Viking… just like in children's books). He talked to me, smiled and took me to the mountain of "stuff". I asked if I could work there too (I wanted to work on the sunny side and wear the orange t-shits like the others). Jesus walked me over to the shadows and told me that I would get a purple t-shirt and that I WILL work on the darker side first. I cried a bit. I didn't understand. He calmed me down and gave me hope that if I work hard enough I'll earn the right to switch to the lighter side. I felt proud. He believed in me! At least I think he did…?

This week I saw him again. I was at a book store. Some of my favorite places in my dreams: I read a lot at night. Comics, science books, magazines… The store was suddenly filled with clear, blue water (from the floor to the sealing). I swam around and started playing around like a dolphin. I had fun! :) But then he came. Jesus. He looked like shit! His eyes were dead and white, like on a zombie. His hair was shorter (like on Curt Cobain). His skin was gray, torn up in several places and his clothes resembled a pirate's outfit. He said "Hey." I was scared, what did he want? I chatted for a while with him. Tried to keep the topics away from his scary looks… After a while of floating around and doing my best not to touch him in any way I kicked as hard as I could to swim away from him and his empty eyes…!
I was almost out of his reach but he stretched out his arm and grabbed me from my nickers!
I remember screaming. The water killed most of my screams.
His touch was cold and hard.
 He said: "Don't go."

I ended the dream. I didn't want to stay.

I did feel bad for him but not enough to try to help him. He should have come to me earlier… when he was still half alive. Brrr....

 The night I had this zombie dream, rats of mice had some kind of Olypics up on the roof (or more like in it). They ran the hurdles, jumped around and partied all night... I was half awake most of the night... we bought traps later.

It's going to be a massacre.

No comments:

Post a Comment