Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Alone

The house is warm but it gets cold at night... I'm sleeping alone again.
1 week.
1 nightmare.
1 day of pain because I have to live with that nightmare in my head... It's so real. It won't die... :(

I was so alone in it.
Left alone to defend for myself.
Living in a small room with an army bed and an old rug.
I was "the prey" in my dream.
Lots of boxing involved. :)

But I kept wating for my owner. He would come and save me.
My love would save me like he always does.
<3

The dream ended.

I woke up alone. I woke up with the hopelessness in my heart that my love is still far away.
My dream never got to the point where I LEARN and where I feel JOY.

In the dream I distroyed all my enemies and punched out all the weirdos from my small room. In a way I was safe but not "home".

I woke up on my belly. I never sleep like that.

Tonight I'm drinking more water so I have a reason to keep my dreams short and full of nice endings as well as cute people.



No comments:

Post a Comment