Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The worst massage EVER...

Last night... huh... what a piece of shit customer I had.

In my dream I had this beautiful massage table (portable). I had only the richest and fittest customers :) hahaa, I loved it. Only the biggest rooms in hotels and fresh flowers every time... <3
I had everything I wanted as a freelance masseur for the VIP.

Until HE came along.
Stupid idiot man.
Rich idiot boy.

He kept lying 90 degrees the wrong way (hanging on the table), he was always naked (I tried to keep him warm with towels but he didn't wan't help) and he kept falling asleep and his favorite sleeping position seemed to be "the crawling soldier".. (do you know it? ... ähh, who cares.)

What an idiot. AND he didn't pay me >:O
Next time I see him I'll slap him!

We'll see what happens this night... I'm sleeping with the curtains open this week.
I'm trying to learn to sleep with "lights"... It's going ok. Maybe it's not light that keeps me up and brings the zombies in my dreams... maybe it's "sounds"?

I tested using soft space music in the summer but maybe I should find some white noise?
Groovy...


No comments:

Post a Comment