Monday, October 14, 2013

Keep your shirt on!

My tattoos hide my shape... Not completely, just enough to hide shadows.
But sometimes in the gym the light catches peaks and shapes...
These pics are from the shower room. Not the Good light I'm talking about.

Just imagine that I have cuter, muscular arms:


Last night I spent having fun at a "special air show". Basically the planes never took off. They just taxied around and we looked at them from close up and took pictures of the paintings and pilots (it was still LOUD). Everyone was so happy there. Ice-cream stands here and there... :) 
We even had a really old Mig-21 (painted red and white) and it made a circus trick. It taxied past the main spectator stand and jumped in to a huge circus cannon and clowns drove off with it. The wings folded inward so it fit perfectly. The pilot was ok. He got popcorn.

I think the "plane jumping in to a cannon" is quite clear... It sure sounds like a train rushing in to a tunnel, huh... ;)

I had a sex dream and I didn't even know it :D
Hahaa! :)

***
I'm watching a mummy-movie tonight. 
I'm hoping they don't sneak in to my dreams.
Zombie-mombie-mummies... yigh... :(




No comments:

Post a Comment