Saturday, October 12, 2013

The dreams that I don't talk about

First of all here are some crappy pics from todays goofy work out (back legs and middle finger).
a pic of my banana "Frida" :)
here's Frida again... on her side.
and here's Frida a bit higher...

yes, I'm all JIPPII for bananas even though they taste like wood up here in Finland... but we like wood up here in F-land ;)

***

To my dreams... the secret spy stuff I do all night... hihii...
Do you remember how it feels like to be outside when it's only +5 Celsius and you have to wear a hat but you can survive without gloves? Do you remember how the tarmac smells and CALLS out to you to get in your car and just DRIVE --- FAST :) Do you? Huh? Well, do you?... sorry, it gets dark around six these days and that means all the streets turn in to my dream world. 

I drive a lot at night :) Different cars and different streets. I don't obey the rules of the real world in my dreams. (Who would..?) I drive over zombies, the wrong way on a one-way street, on the sidewalk, into buildings, into lakes, in the sky (I guess that's technically flying with a car), etc.

I enjoy a very free life in my dreams :) Yep, I have problems eating or buying food but I do go to a lot of movies (last night I saw that new Airplane movie for kids, I haven't even seen it for real yet, only the trailers!) and the "normal" theater + magic shows (NO, the magician does NOT tell me how he does it, not even in my dreams). I hang around in libraries, book stores and big clothing stores and TOUCH everything. :D (no way in real life)
I take cruises on BIG cruise liners and I always have a VIP cabin for myself ;)
I can brake into ANY house or museum if I want to...
I see and meet celebrities and VIPs :) we talk a lot. I like to hear them talk and tell about their interests in life and how they FEEL about things...
I even smoke some times. Bad me. :P

Most of my dreams are -perhaps- made up of movies that I've seen over the years or just random stuff from real life. I spend a lot of my time in different parts of Helsinki or a city that resembles Budapest and Prague at the same time <3 there's also the "recycle planet": mostly a desert planet with HUGE factories and recycling thingies... I go there to work every now and then. I'm not sure WHERE in outer space it's supposed to be. I don't read stars that well...

I ride the train a lot. I get lost a lot. I fly around in space and I can breathe under water... I used to fly like the birds when I was little, but I'm not that good anymore. I'm sure this means that I must become better, better like I was as a child :) I must "become a child" again, see the world like a child...? Something like that. 

I just LOVE it when I see people from my favorite TV shows in my dreams. Like that time that I saw Capt. Picard <3 Oh my goddess <3 

Yes, I'll live a weird, super life 1/3 of my human life!!! :D

You live super too! :)
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment